Activities For You
- Social Activities & Special Events - Social and recreational activities occur daily at the Center. Activities include: Stamp Art, Computer Classes, Wii Gaming, Square Dances, Concerts, Music, Trips, Entertainment, and much more!
- Line Dancing Classes - Safe, fun, aerobic dance instruction for seniors. intermediate classes are also available.
- Duplicate/Party Bridge & Euchre - Friendly get-together open to all....come and bring a friend.
- Chair Volleyball - Enjoy a friendly game of chair volleyball. Spring and Fall sessions are held.
- Friday Night Dances - A variety of 'round' and 'square' dances.
- Travel/Trips - Meet new friends along the way.
- PACE - (People with Arthritis Can Exercise) - Come and experience the benefits of safe exercise.
- Tai-Chi - A low impact stretching class that concentrates on breathing, stretching, and movement. The class is also good for balance to prevent falls and for stress relief.
- Yoga - Yoga is for anyone who is willing to learn its ways and ideas. It does not actually require any special equipment or clothing. What it requires is your will to have a healthier, stress-free self.
- Zumba - Zumba is a dance-based workout featuring world music and rhythmic Latin moves. Zumba also combines traditional exercise approaches with cardio fitness intervals.
- Other - Quilting, grocery bingo, arts and crafts, and painting.
Mackinac Island ~ May 22-26, 2017
Lancaster Show Trip & the Dutch Country ~ July 24-28, 2017
The Ark Encounter & Creation Museum ~ September 5-7, 2017
Nashville Show Trip ~ October 30 - November 3, 2017
February 17th ~ Lou & Friends (Sponsored by Brookdale)
February 24th ~ Great Country w/Wayne King
Menu for the Week of February 20 , 2017
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - Hamburger on a bun, tater tots, capri blend vegetables, banana
Wednesday - Shredded chicken on a bun, green beans, augratin potatoes, mandarin oranges
Thursday - Beef & noodles, carrots, mashed potatoes, peaches
Friday - Turkey & dressing, sweet potatoes, peas, cran-orange relish
Menu isto Change
Hours of Operation
Monday & Tuesday - 8am to 10pm
Wednesday - Thursday 8am to 4pm
Friday - 8am to 10pm