Activities For You
- Social Activities & Special Events - Social and recreational activities occur daily at the Center. Activities include: Stamp Art, Computer Classes, Wii Gaming, Square Dances, Concerts, Music, Trips, Entertainment, and much more!
- Line Dancing Classes - Safe, fun, aerobic dance instruction for seniors. intermediate classes are also available.
- Duplicate/Party Bridge & Euchre - Friendly get-together open to all....come and bring a friend.
- Chair Volleyball - Enjoy a friendly game of chair volleyball. Spring and Fall sessions are held.
- Friday Night Dances - A variety of 'round' and 'square' dances.
- Travel/Trips - Meet new friends along the way.
- PACE - (People with Arthritis Can Exercise) - Come and experience the benefits of safe exercise.
- Tai-Chi - A low impact stretching class that concentrates on breathing, stretching, and movement. The class is also good for balance to prevent falls and for stress relief.
- Yoga - Yoga is for anyone who is willing to learn its ways and ideas. It does not actually require any special equipment or clothing. What it requires is your will to have a healthier, stress-free self.
- Zumba - Zumba is a dance-based workout featuring world music and rhythmic Latin moves. Zumba also combines traditional exercise approaches with cardio fitness intervals.
- Other - Quilting, grocery bingo, arts and crafts, and painting.
Carlisle Theater in Sugar Creek ~ May 11, 2017
Mackinac Island ~ May 22-26, 2017
Cleveland Baseball vs LA Dodgers ~ June 15, 2015
Lancaster Show Trip & the Dutch Country ~ July 24-28, 2017
Ohio State Fair ~ July 26 - August 6, 2017
The Ark Encounter & Creation Museum ~ September 5-7, 2017
Blennerhassett Island ~ September 21, 2017
Cuyahoga Falls Scenic Railroad ~ October 19, 2017
Nashville Show Trip ~ October 30 - November 3, 2017
March 24th ~ Lou & Friends
March 31st ~ Great Country with Wayne King
April 7th ~ Lou & Friends
April 14th ~ Bob Pletcher Band (Sponsored by Zandex)
April 21st ~ Brenda Sue & Out-of-Towners
April 28th ~ Lou & Friends
Menu for the Week of March 27 , 2017
Monday - Lemon chicken, redskin potatoes, spinach, applesauce, vanilla wafers
Tuesday - Taco salad casserole, tortilla chips, green beans, lettuce & tomato, fresh orange
Wednesday - Shredded chicken on a bun, green beans, augratin potatoes, mandarin oranges
Thursday - Beef & noodles, carrots, mashed potatoes, peaches
Friday - Turkey & dressing, sweet potatoes, peas, cran-orange relish
Menu isto Change
Hours of Operation
Monday & Tuesday - 8am to 10pm
Wednesday - Thursday 8am to 4pm
Friday - 8am to 10pm