- Health Assessments - Blood pressure and various other screenings are held monthly and throughout the year.
- Health Education - Presentations that cover facts concerning nutritional needs; offered quartly.
- Senior Farmer's Market Nutrition Program - The Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) allows qualified participants to buy nutritious fresh fruits and vegetables using SFMNP vouchers from participating farmers’ market associations to improve their diets. See aging.ohio.gov for more information. This agency is an equal opportunity provider. "The USDA prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or disability."
- Information & Referral - We are a multi-purpose Senior Center, recognized by The Area Agency on Aging Region 9, Inc. as the focal point for senior services and information in Muskingum County.
- Golden Buckeye Card - 60 years of age or disabled.
- Income Tax Assistance - February through April 15th. AARP provides trained volunteers who will assist seniors 60 and older for free. Call for an appointment.
- Foster Grandparents Program - Provides volunteer opportunities for persons 60 or older to serve children and teenagers who have special needs. This group meets monthly at the Center.
- Medical Equipment Loans - We loan medical equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers, and canes.
Amish "Simple Sanctuary" - August 28, 2019
Belden Village Shopping - October 23, 2019
Christmas in New York City - December 9th through 11th
Clifton Mill - December 11, 2019
August 16th ~ Pleasant Valley Boys
August 23rd ~ Pleasant Valley Boys
August 30th ~ Lou & Friends
Menu for the Week of August 19, 2019
Monday - Chicken alfredo over noodles, cucumber & onion salad, mixed fruit cup
Tuesday - Taco salad, tortilla chips, refried beans, mandarin oranges, cookie
Wednesday - Sliced turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes, capri blend vegetables, pineapple
Thursday - Chicken salad on a croissant, tomato quarters, pea salad, fruit cup
Friday - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, cooked cabbage, banana
Menu is Subject to Change
Hours of Operation
Monday & Tuesday - 8am to 10pm
Wednesday - Thursday 8am to 4pm
Friday - 8am to 10pm