- Health Assessments - Blood pressure and various other screenings are held monthly and throughout the year.
- Health Education - Presentations that cover facts concerning nutritional needs; offered quartly.
- Senior Farmer's Market Nutrition Program - The Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) allows qualified participants to buy nutritious fresh fruits and vegetables using SFMNP vouchers from participating farmers’ market associations to improve their diets. See aging.ohio.gov for more information.
- Information & Referral - We are a multi-purpose Senior Center, recognized by The Area Agency on Aging Region 9, Inc. as the focal point for senior services and information in Muskingum County.
- Golden Buckeye Card - 60 years of age or disabled.
- Income Tax Assistance - February through April 15th. AARP provides trained volunteers who will assist seniors 60 and older for free. Call for an appointment.
- Foster Grandparents Program - Provides volunteer opportunities for persons 60 or older to serve children and teenagers who have special needs. This group meets monthly at the Center.
- Medical Equipment Loans - We loan medical equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers, and canes.
Chicago - Broadway in Columbus ~ February 8, 2018
An American in Paris - Broadway in Columbus ~ March 8, 2018
The King and I - Broadway in Columbus ~ April 26, 2018
January 12th ~ Lou & Friends (sponsored by Zandex)
January 19th ~ Great Country w/Wayne King
January 26th ~ Bob Pletcher Band
Menu for the Week of January 15, 2018
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - Sweet & sour chicken, brown rice broccoli, oriental vegetables, mandarin oranges
Wednesday - Meat loaf, mashed potatoes, California blend vegetables, pears, gram crackers
Thursday - Swiss steak, scalloped potatoes, carrots & brussel sprouts, fruit cup
Friday - BBQ beef on a bun, baked beans, corn, tropical fruit
Menu is Subject to Change
Hours of Operation
Monday & Tuesday - 8am to 10pm
Wednesday - Thursday 8am to 4pm
Friday - 8am to 10pm