- Health Assessments - Blood pressure and various other screenings are held monthly and throughout the year.
- Health Education - Presentations that cover facts concerning nutritional needs; offered quartly.
- Senior Farmer's Market Nutrition Program - The Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) allows qualified participants to buy nutritious fresh fruits and vegetables using SFMNP vouchers from participating farmers’ market associations to improve their diets. See aging.ohio.gov for more information.
- Information & Referral - We are a multi-purpose Senior Center, recognized by The Area Agency on Aging Region 9, Inc. as the focal point for senior services and information in Muskingum County.
- Golden Buckeye Card - 60 years of age or disabled.
- Income Tax Assistance - February through April 15th. AARP provides trained volunteers who will assist seniors 60 and older for free. Call for an appointment.
- Foster Grandparents Program - Provides volunteer opportunities for persons 60 or older to serve children and teenagers who have special needs. This group meets monthly at the Center.
- Medical Equipment Loans - We loan medical equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers, and canes.
Ohio State Fair ~ August 1, 2017
Blennerhassett Island ~ September 21, 2017
Cuyahoga Falls Scenic Railroad ~ October 19, 2017
Nashville Show Trip ~ October 30 - November 3, 2017
July 21st ~ Bob Pletcher Band (Sponsored by Zandex)
July 28th ~ Bob Pletcher Band
August 4th ~ Brenda Sue & the Out-of-Towners
August 11th ~ Lou & Friends (sponsored by Zandex)
August 18th ~ No Dance
August 25th ~ Great Country w/Wayne King
Menu for the Week of July 24, 2017
Monday - Baked steak, mashed potatoes, beets, fruit cocktail, pudding
Tuesday - Turkey cobb salad, brownie, crackers, banana
Wednesday - Meatball sub, scalloped potatoes, California blend, fresh peach
Thursday - Chicken tenders, wedge fries, winter blend vegetables, fresh orange, vanilla wafers
Friday - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, brussels sprouts, melon cup
Menu is Subject to Change
Hours of Operation
Monday & Tuesday - 8am to 10pm
Wednesday - Thursday 8am to 4pm
Friday - 8am to 10pm