- Health Assessments - Blood pressure and various other screenings are held monthly and throughout the year.
- Health Education - Presentations that cover facts concerning nutritional needs; offered quartly.
- Senior Farmer's Market Nutrition Program - The Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) allows qualified participants to buy nutritious fresh fruits and vegetables using SFMNP vouchers from participating farmers’ market associations to improve their diets. See aging.ohio.gov for more information.
- Information & Referral - We are a multi-purpose Senior Center, recognized by The Area Agency on Aging Region 9, Inc. as the focal point for senior services and information in Muskingum County.
- Golden Buckeye Card - 60 years of age or disabled.
- Income Tax Assistance - February through April 15th. AARP provides trained volunteers who will assist seniors 60 and older for free. Call for an appointment.
- Foster Grandparents Program - Provides volunteer opportunities for persons 60 or older to serve children and teenagers who have special needs. This group meets monthly at the Center.
- Medical Equipment Loans - We loan medical equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers, and canes.
Nashville Show Trip ~ October 30 - November 3, 2017
Christmas Dinner at the Carlisle Theater ~ November 9, 2017
Easton Town Center & Lunch - Broadway in Columbus ~ December 7, 2017
The Phantom Of The Opera - Broadway in Columbus ~ January 11, 2018
Chicago - Broadway in Columbus ~ February 8, 2018
An American in Paris - Broadway in Columbus ~ March 8, 2018
The King and I - Broadway in Columbus ~ April 26, 2018
October 20th ~ Brenda Sue & the Out-of Towners
October 27th ~ Lou & Friends
November 3rd ~ Great Country w/Wayne King
November 10th ~ No Dance
November 17th ~ Bob Pletcher Band (Sponsored by Zandex)
November 24th ~ No Dance
Menu for the Week of October 23, 2017
Monday - Cube steak, redskin potatoes, Italian blend vegetables, apple juice, brownie
Tuesday - Sausage gravy, biscuit, hash browns, baked apples, tomato juice
Wednesday - BBQ pork on a bun, potato wedges, corn, mandarin oranges
Thursday - Meat loaf, mashed potatoes, peas & carrots, peaches
Friday - Cabbage roll, cheddar mashed potatoes, Italian blend vegetables, pears, fruit muffin
Menu is Subject to Change
Hours of Operation
Monday & Tuesday - 8am to 10pm
Wednesday - Thursday 8am to 4pm
Friday - 8am to 10pm