- Health Assessments - Blood pressure and various other screenings are held monthly and throughout the year.
- Health Education - Presentations that cover facts concerning nutritional needs; offered quartly.
- Senior Farmer's Market Nutrition Program - The Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) allows qualified participants to buy nutritious fresh fruits and vegetables using SFMNP vouchers from participating farmers’ market associations to improve their diets. See aging.ohio.gov for more information. This agency is an equal opportunity provider.
- Information & Referral - We are a multi-purpose Senior Center, recognized by The Area Agency on Aging Region 9, Inc. as the focal point for senior services and information in Muskingum County.
- Golden Buckeye Card - 60 years of age or disabled.
- Income Tax Assistance - February through April 15th. AARP provides trained volunteers who will assist seniors 60 and older for free. Call for an appointment.
- Foster Grandparents Program - Provides volunteer opportunities for persons 60 or older to serve children and teenagers who have special needs. This group meets monthly at the Center.
- Medical Equipment Loans - We loan medical equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers, and canes.
Tanger Outlet Shopping- November 8th
Rent, The Palace Theatre - March 21, 2019
October 19th ~ Great Country Band
October 26th ~ Bob Pletcher Band
Menu for the Week of October 22, 2018
Monday - Johnny marzetti, tossed salad, green beans, spiced peaches
Tuesday - BBQ pork on a bun, potato wedges, baked beans, mandarin oranges
Wednesday - Sausage gravy over biscuit, hashbrowns, baked apples, tomato juice
Thursday - Meat loaf, mashed potatoes, Italian blend vegetables, pineapple
Friday - Cheesy chicken rice, broccoli, coleslaw, applesauce, biscuit
Menu is Subject to Change
Hours of Operation
Monday & Tuesday - 8am to 10pm
Wednesday - Thursday 8am to 4pm
Friday - 8am to 10pm