- Health Assessments - Blood pressure and various other screenings are held monthly and throughout the year.
- Health Education - Presentations that cover facts concerning nutritional needs; offered quartly.
- Senior Farmer's Market Nutrition Program - The Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) allows qualified participants to buy nutritious fresh fruits and vegetables using SFMNP vouchers from participating farmers’ market associations to improve their diets. See aging.ohio.gov for more information. This agency is an equal opportunity provider.
- Information & Referral - We are a multi-purpose Senior Center, recognized by The Area Agency on Aging Region 9, Inc. as the focal point for senior services and information in Muskingum County.
- Golden Buckeye Card - 60 years of age or disabled.
- Income Tax Assistance - February through April 15th. AARP provides trained volunteers who will assist seniors 60 and older for free. Call for an appointment.
- Foster Grandparents Program - Provides volunteer opportunities for persons 60 or older to serve children and teenagers who have special needs. This group meets monthly at the Center.
- Medical Equipment Loans - We loan medical equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers, and canes.
Hello Dolly, The Ohio Theatre - May 7, 2019
February 15th ~ Lou & Friends
February 22nd ~ Pleasant Valley Boys
March 1st ~ Brenda Sue
Menu for the Week of February 18, 2018
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - Smoked sausage, mashed potatoes, sauerkraut, tropical fruit
Wednesday - Taco salad, green beans, tortilla chips, fresh orange
Thursday - Chicken patty sandwich, potato soup, Italian blend vegetables, pineapple
Friday - Lasagna, tossed salad, cauliflower, apple crisp, breadstick
Menu is Subject to Change
Hours of Operation
Monday & Tuesday - 8am to 10pm
Wednesday - Thursday 8am to 4pm
Friday - 8am to 10pm