- Health Assessments - Blood pressure and various other screenings are held monthly and throughout the year.
- Health Education - Presentations that cover facts concerning nutritional needs; offered quartly.
- Senior Farmer's Market Nutrition Program - The Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) allows qualified participants to buy nutritious fresh fruits and vegetables using SFMNP vouchers from participating farmers’ market associations to improve their diets. See aging.ohio.gov for more information.
- Information & Referral - We are a multi-purpose Senior Center, recognized by The Area Agency on Aging Region 9, Inc. as the focal point for senior services and information in Muskingum County.
- Golden Buckeye Card - 60 years of age or disabled.
- Income Tax Assistance - February through April 15th. AARP provides trained volunteers who will assist seniors 60 and older for free. Call for an appointment.
- Foster Grandparents Program - Provides volunteer opportunities for persons 60 or older to serve children and teenagers who have special needs. This group meets monthly at the Center.
- Medical Equipment Loans - We loan medical equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers, and canes.
Atwood Lake - July 19th
Rock & Roll Hall of Fame- July 24th
Ohio State Fair- July 31st (tentative)
Cape Cod - September 3rd through 8th
Chillicothe- September 13th
"Stolen" an Amish Musical - October 18th
Savannah- October 22nd through 27th
Tanger Outlet Shopping- November 8th
June 15th ~ Great Country Band
June 22nd ~ The Bob Pletcher Band
June 29th ~ Lou & Friends
Menu for the Week of June 18, 2018
Monday - Stuffed pepper, mashed potatoes, stewed tomatoes, pears, fruit muffin
Tuesday - Baked chicken, carrots & brussel sprouts, rice pilaf, 3 bean salad, mandarin oranges
Wednesday - Turkey & cheese sandwich, broccoli soup, coleslaw, apple juice
Thursday - Beef & noodles, mashed potatoes, broccoli, banana
Friday - Hot dog, baked beans, potato salad, mandarin oranges
Menu is Subject to Change
Hours of Operation
Monday & Tuesday - 8am to 10pm
Wednesday - Thursday 8am to 4pm
Friday - 8am to 10pm