- Health Assessments - Blood pressure and various other screenings are held monthly and throughout the year.
- Health Education - Presentations that cover facts concerning nutritional needs; offered quartly.
- Senior Farmer's Market Nutrition Program - The Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) allows qualified participants to buy nutritious fresh fruits and vegetables using SFMNP vouchers from participating farmers’ market associations to improve their diets. See aging.ohio.gov for more information. This agency is an equal opportunity provider.
- Information & Referral - We are a multi-purpose Senior Center, recognized by The Area Agency on Aging Region 9, Inc. as the focal point for senior services and information in Muskingum County.
- Golden Buckeye Card - 60 years of age or disabled.
- Income Tax Assistance - February through April 15th. AARP provides trained volunteers who will assist seniors 60 and older for free. Call for an appointment.
- Foster Grandparents Program - Provides volunteer opportunities for persons 60 or older to serve children and teenagers who have special needs. This group meets monthly at the Center.
- Medical Equipment Loans - We loan medical equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers, and canes.
Cape Cod - September 3rd through 8th
Chillicothe- September 13th
"Stolen" an Amish Musical - October 18th
Savannah- October 22nd through 27th
Tanger Outlet Shopping- November 8th
August 17th ~ Great Country Band
August 24th ~ The Bob Pletcher Band
Menu for the Week of August 20, 2018
Monday - Taco salad, refried beans, applesauce, tortilla chips, cookie
Tuesday - Turkey with dressing, sweet potatoes, capri blend vegetables, pineapple
Wednesday - Chicken alfredo over noodles, broccoli, cucumber & onion salad, fruit cocktail
Thursday - Baked ham, hashbrown potatoes, peas & carrots, orange juice, vanilla wafers
Friday - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts, banana
Menu is Subject to Change
Hours of Operation
Monday & Tuesday - 8am to 10pm
Wednesday - Thursday 8am to 4pm
Friday - 8am to 10pm