- Health Assessments - Blood pressure and various other screenings are held monthly and throughout the year.
- Health Education - Presentations that cover facts concerning nutritional needs; offered quartly.
- Senior Farmer's Market Nutrition Program - The Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) allows qualified participants to buy nutritious fresh fruits and vegetables using SFMNP vouchers from participating farmers’ market associations to improve their diets. See aging.ohio.gov for more information. This agency is an equal opportunity provider.
- Information & Referral - We are a multi-purpose Senior Center, recognized by The Area Agency on Aging Region 9, Inc. as the focal point for senior services and information in Muskingum County.
- Golden Buckeye Card - 60 years of age or disabled.
- Income Tax Assistance - February through April 15th. AARP provides trained volunteers who will assist seniors 60 and older for free. Call for an appointment.
- Foster Grandparents Program - Provides volunteer opportunities for persons 60 or older to serve children and teenagers who have special needs. This group meets monthly at the Center.
- Medical Equipment Loans - We loan medical equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers, and canes.
Hello Dolly, The Ohio Theatre - May 7, 2019
December 14th ~ Lou & Friends
December 21st ~ Great Country Band
December 28th ~ Pleasant Valley Boys - New Year's Eve Celebration
Menu for the Week of December 17, 2018
Monday - Chicken monterey, brussel sprouts, stewed tomatoes, pears
Tuesday - Pizza, tossed salad, fruit juice, banana, salad dressing
Wednesday -Hamburger gravy, mashed potatoes, baby carrots, apple juice, tropical fruit
Thursday - Sliced turkey, mashed potatoes, green peas, pineapple
Friday - Baked ham, redskin potatoes, green beans, applesauce, cookie
Menu is Subject to Change
Hours of Operation
Monday & Tuesday - 8am to 10pm
Wednesday - Thursday 8am to 4pm
Friday - 8am to 10pm