- Health Assessments - Blood pressure and various other screenings are held monthly and throughout the year.
- Health Education - Presentations that cover facts concerning nutritional needs; offered quartly.
- Senior Farmer's Market Nutrition Program - The Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program (SFMNP) allows qualified participants to buy nutritious fresh fruits and vegetables using SFMNP vouchers from participating farmers’ market associations to improve their diets. See aging.ohio.gov for more information.
- Information & Referral - We are a multi-purpose Senior Center, recognized by The Area Agency on Aging Region 9, Inc. as the focal point for senior services and information in Muskingum County.
- Golden Buckeye Card - 60 years of age or disabled.
- Income Tax Assistance - February through April 15th. AARP provides trained volunteers who will assist seniors 60 and older for free. Call for an appointment.
- Foster Grandparents Program - Provides volunteer opportunities for persons 60 or older to serve children and teenagers who have special needs. This group meets monthly at the Center.
- Medical Equipment Loans - We loan medical equipment such as wheelchairs, walkers, and canes.
Carlisle Theater in Sugar Creek ~ May 11, 2017
Mackinac Island ~ May 22-26, 2017
Cleveland Baseball vs LA Dodgers ~ June 15, 2015
Lancaster Show Trip & the Dutch Country ~ July 24-28, 2017
Ohio State Fair ~ July 26 - August 6, 2017
The Ark Encounter & Creation Museum ~ September 5-7, 2017
Blennerhassett Island ~ September 21, 2017
Cuyahoga Falls Scenic Railroad ~ October 19, 2017
Nashville Show Trip ~ October 30 - November 3, 2017
March 24th ~ Lou & Friends
March 31st ~ Great Country with Wayne King
April 7th ~ Lou & Friends
April 14th ~ Bob Pletcher Band (Sponsored by Zandex)
April 21st ~ Brenda Sue & Out-of-Towners
April 28th ~ Lou & Friends
Menu for the Week of March 27 , 2017
Monday - Lemon chicken, redskin potatoes, spinach, applesauce, vanilla wafers
Tuesday - Taco salad casserole, tortilla chips, green beans, lettuce & tomato, fresh orange
Wednesday - Shredded chicken on a bun, green beans, augratin potatoes, mandarin oranges
Thursday - Beef & noodles, carrots, mashed potatoes, peaches
Friday - Turkey & dressing, sweet potatoes, peas, cran-orange relish
Menu isto Change
Hours of Operation
Monday & Tuesday - 8am to 10pm
Wednesday - Thursday 8am to 4pm
Friday - 8am to 10pm